Monday, January 31, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
2011 Knitting/Crochet goals:
1. Finish 1-2 pairs of slippers for husband
2. Knit a prismatic scarf for myself
3. Crochet another dish mat or two
4. Knit another pair of lined mittens for son
5. Knit some dish cloths for myself and mom
2011 Cross Stitch goals:
1. Finish Snow Family
2. Finish Living with Charm
3. Finish Sunflowers
4. Make progress on Fish City, maybe finish another page?
5. Start large Christmas project (combining 2 Lavender & Lace charts)
6. Finish some of the ornaments that I've completed in previous years but have not yet turned into ornaments
Finishes that I couldn't find images for include EMS Rose Sampler (cross stitch), and lined mittens for my son (knitting).
Although it appears I did mostly knitting and crochet, I did make progress on some cross stitch as well; I just don't have finishes. I did go through a stitching slump, but I also found myself suffering from startitis, and then losing interest in finishing. Some wips include L*K Living with Charm, Annie Beez Sunflowers, Stoney Creek's Fish City, and most recently a Christmas ornament from JCS, and Jeanette Crews' Snow Family. Hopefully 2011 will include more cross stitch finishes!